GDPR Privacy Notice
• Cesar Janitorial Supplies is a Partnership.
• We only hold and use information for developing and maintaining business trade between our respective companies.
• We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information.
• We only collect your data directly from you. We do not engage third parties to provide us with your personal data.
• We will not share information with anyone unless obliged to by law.
• Your information will be deleted from the records after six years of your ceasing to be a customer. In line with the UK tax and accounting law.
• You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com
• You have a right to lodge a complaint with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
Unless otherwise specified, the information on this web site is directed solely at those who access this website.
Cesar has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cesar disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
Cesar shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials in this website.
Terms and conditions of use
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Cesar Janitorial
Supplies, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means
any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code
and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears
on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to
use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks,
database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as
granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or
service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any
Content without the written permission of Cesar Janitorial Supplies.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other
person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise
objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when
registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or
if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end
of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website.
Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the
control of Cesar Janitorial Supplies or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and
all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the
sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Cesar Janitorial Supplies makes available
through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no
warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by
the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy
of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Cesar Janitorial Supplies is under no
obligation to update information on the Website.
13. Whilst Cesar Janitorial Supplies uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure
and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and
all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their
14. Cesar Janitorial Supplies accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. Cesar Janitorial Supplies reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole
of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms
and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly
Limitation of liability
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or
your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cesar Janitorial Supplies accepts no liability for any of
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business,
contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Conditions of Sale
19. Standard UK delivery on our products is approx. 3-5 working days.
20. Our office hours are 7:30am – 5pm Mon – Fri. and 7:30am – 12:30pm Saturday
21. Orders may be made through our website, by phone, fax, post or by visiting our premises.
22. We accept payment by cheque, bank transfer and most major credit and debit cards.
23. All items come with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are at all dissatisfied. Please note we cannot refund postage & packaging charges in this situation.
24. Any breakages must be reported within 12 hours of receipt of goods (from time of signed delivery).
25. For next day delivery please call us for a quotation or call us if you have any special delivery requirements.
26. Manufacturers can change packaging style and colour at any time without warning.
27. We cannot be held responsible for any further delivery or customs charges incurred once the goods have left our premises.
The statutory rights of the consumer are not affected by the terms of our service.
28. All of our prices are exclusive of VAT. VAT is charged at the current government rate of 20.0%.
29. Unless otherwise stated all products are covered by a 12 month warranty.
30. We reserve the right to cancel any order without notice.
31. Where deliveries are made and there is no one to sign for it we reserve the right to charge for delivery again.
32. This website is only for delivery of products to customers in mainland UK, Northern Ireland and to the Scottish Islands, & Isle of Man. a.We can not deliver to BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. b. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
33. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Cesar Janitorial shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
34. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
Returns and Exchanges
SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL THE ORDER PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL
35. If we have not dispatched your goods or you have just placed the order online then you cancel this by notifying us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01279 454007
36. If goods have been dispatched, they can be returned in adherence to the following:
a. Goods you have ordered that are no longer required can be returned 7 days of receipt and a full refund less the shipping charge will be given.
b. Goods that are damaged or not as described upon delivery of your order will be exchanged or refunded accordingly (refunds will only be offered up to 28 days after receipt of delivery thereafter goods will be exchanged.
37. Refunds and exchanges will not be given if goods are found to be used (We will only action refunds and exchanges after goods have been received back to the premises.
38. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We
may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights
will not be affected.
39. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply
to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly
to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
40. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its
subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have
taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
41. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions
and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and
42. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part
of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the
extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions
of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
43. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy
will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
44. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales
and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Cesar Janitorial Supplies details
Cesar Janitorial Supplies of Unit 8 Parkend, Harlow Business Park, Harlow, CM19 5QF operates
the Website www.cesar.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 404 4607 80.
You can contact Cesar Janitorial Supplies by email on email@example.com.